[G-TRIP] 5D4N LEISURE WEST MALAYSIA
[G-TRIP] 5D4N LEISURE WEST MALAYSIA

RM999.00 per pax

*Deposit (RM100.00/per pax)

[G-TRIP] 5D4N LEISURE WEST MALAYSIA

Travelling Date:
2020-07-01 to 2022-12-31
5D4N

West Malaysia

Peninsular Malaysia, also known as Malaya or West Malaysia, is the part of Malaysia which occupies the southern half of the Malay Peninsula and the surrounding islands. Its area is 132,265 square kilometers, which is nearly 40% of the total area of the country; the other 60% is East Malaysia.




Highlight Points:

  • Sam Poh Tong Temple 

  • Kellie's Castle 

  • Qing Xin Ling Leisure & Cultural Village

  • Matang Mangrove 

  • Overnight at The Heaven Resort Hotel for 1 Night




Remark

1. Min. 2 adults per booking (GV2).   

2. All Tours and Transfers are on sharing (seat in coach basis).  Private transfer and tours add 30% (land and guide only. Boat on sharing basis Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.  

3. Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided

with different price apply (if any). 

4. English & Mandarin speaking guide provided by request. 

5. Exclude Air Ticket, Personal expenses, Beverages & Meals not stated.

6. Item not utilised in this package are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.

7.         Foreigner need to pay extra RM 50/pax





Map




RM999.00 per pax

*Deposit (RM100.00/per pax)
This tour package has a minimum quantity of 2

Include : 


Flight


Accommodation


Meals